[WTS] Custom Appalachian UL DCF double walled shelter, 28oz.

Hi, I'd like to sell my AppUL shelter since I'm using my Triplex and Duplex due to hiking with my kids, for the most part.

$500 via paypal g&s includes shelter, carbon pole extender, dcf stuff sack and track/signature shipping to U.S. (Note that stakes are not included as I use the same set for my zpacks shelters.)

Photo of ownership

Photos of the shelter setup.

Photo of shelter on scale.

Outer is made of .74 spruce dcf, inner is noseeum netting and 1.43 white dcf. Rainbow style zippers for the netting.
Outer doors have #5 aquaseal ykk zippers and reinforced with two sets of buckles mid and lower points. The lowest tip of the zippers also have mini rings that mimics zpacks doors. The doors are also rolled up high or mid level for great ventilation, made possible via adjustable length toggles. The shelter is setup with a single trek pole combined with a carbon pole extender(extender included).

It is made with care. Seams where the sheets of dcf meet are folded and sewn and dcf taped both underside and outside. Cody from AppUL made this thing to withstand some serious conditions. Would be happy to see it being used.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags