F/S- Patagonia Sweatshirts & Boardshorts

Continuing the cleaning out of my closet and I came up with a few more items. A couple Patagonia organic cotton sweatshirts and 2 pairs of boardshorts- one from Patagonia and one from EMS. For all items, shipping is included in the price. I'm also willing to offer discounts for bundling items together. PayPal preferred.

Patagonia Sweatshirt   Color: Light Grey/Grey Size: Men's Medium Material: 95% Organic Cotton and 5% Spandex Condition: Excellent Notes: This is a nice lighter weight sweatshirt from Patagonia, with a light and soft feel. It shows little to no signs of wear. $30 OBO shipped.

Patagonia Sweatshirt   Color: Kind of a Tealish Green? Size: Men's Medium Material: 100% Organic Cotton Condition: Really good, with little to no signs of wear, except for a small hole in the right pocket. You can see it if you click on the photo and zoom in. Notes: This is a heavier weight ribbed sweatshirt. Perfect for staying warm on cold days, with a very nice heavier feel to it. $25 OBO shipped.

Patagonia Boardshorts   Color: Black  Size: Men's 32 Waist (with a standard boardshort inseam) Material: 100% Nylon Condition: In excellent condition, with little to no signs of wear. Zipper works. Notes: A nice classic boardshort. $20 OBO shipped.

Eastern Mountain Sports Boardshorts    Color: Blue, Light Blue and Green  Size: Men's 32 Waist (with a standard modern boardshort inseam)  Material: 100% Polyester  Condition: Like new, with no signs of wear. Notes: A nice lightweight boardshort with a soft feel. $15 OBO shipped.

As mentioned above, discounts will be made for combined items.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags