FS: Patagonia Lantic Shoes (Sneakers) - Men's US 12 / EUR 45 - Espresso Brown - Near New Condition!

Hi All,

Up for grabs is a sweet pair of Patagonia Lantic Sneakers in men's US size 12 / EUR 45.  They are the Espresso Brown flavor.  Patagonia quality through and through.  These durable shoes were only worn around town a couple of times.  The uppers & rands look new, with only the soles indicating the shoes' very light usage.  I would keep them, but have come to the sad conclusion that they're too big for my feet and they've sat unused in the closet for long enough.

Pics can be seen here: https://imgur.com/gallery/PyfNFNA

These sweet kicks retailed for $130.00.  I'm asking $65.00 shipped to anywhere on the Lower 48. PayPal is preferred and the buyer can decide if they want to send funds via "friends & family" or cover fees (approx. 3%) sending the "goods & services" route. I can usually ship the next business day after receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number the same day an item ships out.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags