99 AWD Astro Van Simple Build out FS

I am sad to say after 5 years, I am separating with my adventure wagon, 1999 AWD Astro van, Rosie (the riveter). All is in good functioning condition & drives well like an AWD car. Paper work is included with the van. Oil changes have been done on time, new breaks & tires last year, new cap, rotor, spark plugs & wires 2 years ago. Automatic windows & locks, radio & heat work.

The inside is a couch, ‘futon’ setup. Sleeps single in couch form & 2 (or 3 if a friend’s stuck out n the rain!) in bed form (4’x5’). I use to have it 6’ long but wanted space for my cooler so to not have to move it out every time & it becomes my ‘foot bed’. The bed foam (bought for $200, still in great condition), plastic drawers, curtains, can be included. The floor is water resistant treated wood.The back doors are a trifold providing shelter when you are cooking in the pullout kitchen that stores under the bed. The pullout, 4’ deep, can store a 2 burner stove, 10”x8” kitchen container (spices & supplies), plus extras, gas for the stove, silverware, plates, cutting board... enough space for pretty much everything u need!

Rack above works well (but doesn’t include the Thule box or 2 bike racks shown in the picture). She also has a hitch.
Rosie has 209xxx and these are known to go to 300xxx! 
A deer within 3 months of owning her committed suicide on her front end. Damaged functional parts were all replaced & still function but some aesthetic parts I did not spend the money on to replace. Hood opens/closes but does take an easy extra step to open.The back upper part of the trifold door I use a stick to prop or the props could easily be replaced. The air conditioner does not work but the windows do!
I am asking $3,000 including a full description of how everything works & is laid out in the van!Please only serious inquiries!

Detail

Tags