[WTS] Montbell Versalite Pants XL 3.5 oz, Old Navy Go warm hoodies L/Xl 10.5/12oz, North Face Glacier Fleece 1/4zip XL 9oz, Saloman running shorts 6 inch inseam XL

Hey all

Getting rid of some clothes I don't use anymore. All prices included shipping to the 48 contiguous states.

Photos

Montbell Versalite Pants: $55 in like new condition. Weigh 3.5 oz

Old Navy Hoodies: $25 both never used. Tags have been removed. I have 1 in XL and 1 in L. Weights are 12 oz and 10.5 oz respectively

North Face Glacier Fleece 1/4zip: $25 used on 2 trips, great fleece that I think is overlooked on this sub. This one is surplus to my requirements so I'm selling it. Weighs 9 oz

Salomon Running Shorts: $20 Not sure of the weight on these but they are great for hiking in. They have a liner, a zip pocket on the back and some sleeve pockets to the right and left of the zip pocket for gels/chapstick or whatever.

For sizing purposes I am 6'2" 230 lbs. The Large Old Navy hoodie fits me kind of snug as well as the shorts. Everything else fits fine.

Payment via paypal F&F or add 3% to the cost if you'd like to use the goods and services route.

Cheers!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags