[WTS] zpacks 30 degree quilt (U.K.) very worn out, maybe some use for a diy project

I have a very worn out 30 degree zpacks quilt. Regular width, long length. The down is really degraded and clumpy and moves to the sides while sleeping so in its current state I wouldn’t advise anyone use it as a quilt, I have washed it three times which had helped a little each time but now I have a better quilt so I want it gone. I thought maybe the materials could be used by someone for some sort of diy MYOG project. It seems too potentially useful to just chuck away. Also one of the baffles inside has torn and the down started migrating from one baffle to the other and there is a small duck tapped up hole. I think it’s had about nine months of use since 2014 when I bought it, perhaps even more, can’t quit remember.

I honestly don’t particularly want any money for this. Just trying to be more minimalist and hope it can find a good home. Would be nice if you covered the cost of postage and if you get it and it’s some use you and you want to PayPal me a donation for a beer or something on my next hike I’ll accept that... I’m in the U.K. and only really want to post it to someone also in the U.K.

Any questions ask away.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags