******FS: WC Tech Friend #5 ($55), 8 NWOT Neutrinos and 2 Edelrid Tech Web Slings ($35 for lot)******

all items pending payment.

Updated 05/21 with sold items removed and new added.

***Lot of 4 blue neutrinos, 4 red neutrinos, 2 edelrid 60cm x 12mm tech web slings, and 5 old metolius (monster?) long draws. The long draws are possibly never used, though they are tagged 2012(oldest)-2016 (newest). I've never used em, bought em for the biners that were on em and have since sat in a bag for 3 years now... $35 for the lot, shipped. (SOLD TO TIMUR)

***Like new WC Tech Friend #5: Bought it here about a year ago, it's sat in my gear bag for one year, time for someone to get some use out of it. $55 shipped.

***Bought the Skwamas off of Luke here, didn't fit my friend so looking to only lose $5 on them, $75 shipped.  (SOLD TO J T)

Paypal f&f or venmo, or you cover fees if you think i'll stiff you (that's what she said).
No discounts for noodz unless your name is Briggs or Logan.

Also, "black totem" so this shows up in random searches. ;)Finally, please jump on this thread and offer up sites where you can find better deals, I love when people do that ;)

Detail

Tags