5/20 - X4, Micro Traxion, Wild Country slings, Vapor V, Sirocco helmets, Blue Ice pack, Cloudseeker ski shell

PLEASE READ:
All items are brand new unless otherwise noted. 
- Buyer pays shipping and any PP fees. I'll cover PP fees if you buy two items. I'll cover shipping too if you buy three
- Paypal preferred, venmo or other other methods are an option too.
- For fairness, I will not hold items for anyone until paid (or if enroute to local meeting).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BD X4 .75 - $45
USED. Lightly used. Works great.

Petzl Micro Traxion - $85/$90*
USED. In great shape, only has a few sharpie marks for identification but works as it should.
*or, new one available for *90

Wild Country Dyneema Slings

Red 240 cm - $13
In case you don't get along with centimeters, this is four times the length of a single shoulder length sling. Great for replacing a cordelette in anchor building. Half the weight and over twice the strength.
Black 400cm - $18
These are really long. Could be good in alpine terrain to sling very large features, or build gear anchors with pieces really far apart or TR anchors with the anchor away from the edge of the climb

Scarpa Vapor V - size 42.5 - $70
USED. Still in great shape and soles are in good condition.

Petzl Sirocco Helmet - size 1 - $69
Previous version. Fits heads 48-56cm/19-22in

Blue Ice Warthog 40L backpack - $79
Brand new. Won in a raffle. Don't need it

Mountain Hardwear Cloudseeker ski touring jacket - size M - $175
USED. Awesome jacket with tons of features. Made for backcountry skiing. I have one and I love it for that purpose, I bought this one new and used twice before getting the same one in a different color. Only "defect" are two tiny stains on sleeves that are almost unnoticeable

On a random note, I also have some Bolle bike helmets for 50-70% discount if you're interested in that
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And in case you're wondering: "WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THIS STUFF?"
I've been asked a few times so here's the answer: I am NOT buying on pro deal, wholesale, or with any other special pricing. I am NOT associated with any retailer, brand, or manufacturer, and I don't have any exclusive access or discounts that are not available to the general public, I just know where to look. This is just me, buying gear with my own money for really cheap and reselling for cheap. I buy stuff from online retailers, some from local retailers, some from outlet stores, and of course also my own used gear. This is just a little side hustle, mostly to pay for my own gear purchases. So yes, I make some profits, but more often than not, I am still offering one of the (if not THE) lowest prices on the internet for that particular item. Thanks for reading!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags