Updated: Rab Neutrino 400 sleeping bag

I'm going to regret this as soon as the weather is properly nice, but it's time to clean out the closet a bit

All this stuff is in good working order, so let's get the questions out of the way.
Q: Have any of the cams been fallen on?
A: Probably yes. I don't keep track. If you want to be 100% sure a cam hasn't been weighted, buy a new one. Gear is designed to take falls. This stuff has been used and kept me off the deck. If it wasn't in good shape, I wouldn't sell it.

Q: All the racking carabiners are different types. Seems sketchy. How about $25 shipped for the #3?
A: Yes, cams do in fact work with mismatched racking carabiners. For $25 I'll buy you a racking carabiner of your choice and keep the #3.

Q: Are the clothes washed?
A: Yes, and with Nixwax or environmentally conscious detergent. If you want I can wear them for a couple days of spring alpine climbing so they arrive pre-funked. But you don't want that. I hope.

Buyer pays shipping unless you do a package deal of a couple things. I'll ship by cheapest option available unless you prefer otherwise. Paypal F&F or Venmo works for me, but if you want the extra protection I'm willing to eat the 3% fee.

Packing and Sleeping
$175 Rab Neutrino Endurance 400 sleeping bag: Regular length, right hand zipper. Used for a season, always stored unstuffed in a cotton sack, washed using Nixwax Down Wash. Excellent condition.

SOLD Dana Designs Terraplane pack: Size medium.
SOLD Adidas Terrex Scope GTX,
All cams are SOLD
All passive pro is SOLD
SOLD Mammut Togir Click harness
SOLD Wild Things Alpinist hardshell
SOLD NW Alpine softshell pants:
SOLD Icebreaker MerinoLoft Descender Hybrid Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood
SOLD Ibex Woolies 150 1/4 zip
SOLD Helly Hansen longsleeve baselayer