[WTS] Mystery Ranch Sweet Pea, Black. $280 shipped

Alright gear heads and pack junkies. I payed way too much for this bag and absolutely love it, but was crushed when I loaded it up for an upcoming trip and found that it is not big enough for all of my hair care products (flow is expensive, yo). I searched far and wide for it and now I have to let it go. Cue the music.

I am the second owner, but first user if that makes sense. I would give it a 9.5/10..it’s black so it picks up some dirt here and there but is easily brushed off. Pictures for reference. Otherwise, this pack is super sturdy and incredibly comfortable...probably more comfortable than any other pack I’ve owned (osprey, hill people gear, arcteryx) and utilized the adjustable futura yoke so it will fit you perfectly. The pull tabs and ergonomics are incredible, I’ve never found it so easy to manipulate a bag and get what I need quickly. It can synch down small or expand to about 33ish liters. The compression straps would serve as a good place to hook extra gear if need be. Side pockets are nice and deep enough for a nalgene/hydroflask and a few snacks. Elastic at the top keeps everything in place.

This pack is no longer made, so if you’re just looking for a good pack this might not be it as there are other cheaper options.

If you are looking for a one of a kind, 500D cordura, hard use (travel/hiking/edc) pack that doesn’t scream tactical Timmy/Tabatha this might be for you. Let me know if you have any questions.

https://imgur.com/a/AJRY47e

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags