[WTS] Feathered Friends Vireo UL 68"(15.5 oz) and Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1(26 oz)

Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1: I've had this tent for a couple years, but have only used it two or three times. It is in excellent condition with no holes, tears, etc. The packed weight of the tent is 2lbs 1oz, but the trail weight is 26oz. It comes with everything originally included, less the tags and I will also include an additional 12th stake I found while hiking. Same type.

Fly Creek

If you want more pictures just ask, I can also include pictures with my username like I did for the vireo.

I would like to sell this tent for $160 plus the cost of shipping. Paypal preferred. PM if interested.

Feathered Friends Vireo: This is the 68" model in the azure (blue) color, and 950+ fill down. It weighs 15.5 ounces. I bought this used, but have realized I could save some weight and go down to the 62" size. The original owner only used it twice and it is excellent condition with no signs of wear. I have not used this outside at all, only got inside of it when I bought it to realize its a little bigger than I wanted. If you are not familiar with this bag it is rated to 25 degrees for the lower half and 45 degrees for the upper portion. It is also hoodless, has no zipper and has minimal features namely a neck drawcord to seal out any drafts. Stuff sack and cotton storage sack included as seen in pictures. The foot box tag has also not been removed, see photos.

Vireo

Looking to Sell for $240 plus cost of shipping. Paypal preferred.

Or buy both for $380 plus shipping.