FS: Patagonia Nano Air Light Hoody (L), Patagonia Dual Aspect Hoody (L), Scarpa approach shoes, Sportiva running shoes

For Sale:

1.  Patagonia Nano Air Light Hoody.  This has the lighter 40g Full Range active insulation all around, hood, and a half zip.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  Orange color, navy blue highlights. Mens size large, slim fit.  

$125 shipped to the lower 48.

2.  Patagonia Dual Aspect Hoody.  This piece is no longer made.  Basically it's a hybrid fleece and soft shell.  Fleece side panels and hood.  Soft shell type material in the body.  Used 5-6 times, all ski touring.  I never thrashed up a chimney in this.  Like-new condition.  Recently washed with Nikwax tech wash.  You really can't tell it's been used to be honest. Blue color.  Mens size large.

$100 shipped to the lower 48.

3.  Scarpa Iguana approach shoes.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  Mens size 43.5.  US mens 10 1/3.  These are lightweight approach shoes, same class as a TX2.  

$50 shipped to the lower 48.  

4.  La Sportiva Lycan trail running shoe.  Mens size 45.  US mens 11.5.  These run a little small, I typically wear a mens 11 running shoe and these fit me well.  Light use, 5-6 runs max, less than 8 miles each.  I've got some toe tendonitis and these are just too soft for me.  They have low profile lugs and could double as approach shoes.  

$35 shipped to the lower 48.  

PM me here if interested.  Paypal or Venmo works.  Pics to come.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags