Hilleberg Nammatj 2 $495, Black Diamond Clothing NWT, Backpacks

All items available as local pickup in the Denver area to eliminate shipping charge.
More photos in high resolution: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rHAyamzOMBWxZShluGn9LIInXM-OWYUB

Hilleberg Nammatj 2
$495 + Shipping (Retail $845 + tax)

The Nammatj is a burly, lightweight, double wall, 4-season expedition tent. This is the perfect tent to weather all conditions from Rainier, to Alaska, and to Patagonia. I would not hesitate to depend on this tent anywhere on the planet.

I purchased this tent to use in Patagonia where I would see both warm temperatures and rain, and winter conditions. It performed superbly. The double wall allows it to be comfortable and breathe well in warm weather at lower elevations, without accumulation of condensation. It is light enough that I essentially used it as a solo tent and would backpack carrying it myself. In the alpine, it will withstand intense winds and storms without a quibble. It is quite roomy for a two person tent, but I have decided to purchase a larger tent for a basecamp-centric trip to Alaska.

This Nammatj has seen about 30-40 nights of use between a trip to Patagonia and a trip to Alaska. It is in very good condition. The signs of wear are a small tear on the flap that covers the rainfly zipper and some very minor rainfly fading. I have included photos of the wear in the link above. I would be happy to patch the tear with tenacious tape and seam grip, and it will not effect performance.

The rain fly is technically green, but a very very dark green that is essentially black. I have all original stuff sacks, the repair pole section, and 13 Hilleberg tent stakes.

I would be happy to show you the tent, set it up, and play with it, and in fact would prefer it! I live in Denver and will be available evenings this week. It is a great piece of equipment!

Black Diamond Men's Access  LT Hybrid Hoody, Gold, Medium
 $95 + Shipping (Retail $200)

New With Tags

PrimaLoft One insulated lightweight jacket with hood
 Breathable under arm fabric
 rockandice.com/gear-reviews…

Black Diamond Legend Gloves, XL
 $65 + Shipping (Retail $150)

New With Tags

Goat leather palm and palm patch with Kevlar stitching
 Fixed lining has 170 g PrimaLoft Gold insulation on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control

Black Diamond Men's Warbonnet Tee, Nickel, Medium
 $25 + Shipping (Retail $50)

New With Tags

Lightweight Technical Tee Shirt

Patagonia Capilene 3 Zip-Neck, Gray, Small
 $25 + Shipping (Retail $70)

Used in good condition

MEC Alpinelite 85
$75 + Shipping (Retail $140)

Not sure on size, probably Regular. I am 6'0" and 32" inseam and fits me well.
 Lightweight (2.1 kg), high volume (90 liter) pack especially suited towards alpine approaches.
 Not shown, excellent condition lightweight blue rain cover.
 Used on two trips to the Bugaboos, and a few weekend trips to RMNP. In excellent condition.

Patagonia Gritty Pack
 $35 + Shipping (Retail $??)

Good condition

Side-country skiing/snowboarding pack.
 Burly durable fabric, ski slots, and snowboard attachment.
 Stiff suspension and wide hipbelt carry the load well.
 Too short for my frame. My avy probe does not fit inside this pack.