5/7 - Cams, Helmets, Pack, Ski shell, Down jackets, etc

PLEASE READ:
All items are brand new unless otherwise noted. 
- Buyer pays shipping and any PP fees. I'll cover PP fees if you buy two items. I'll cover shipping too if you buy three
- Paypal preferred, venmo or other other methods are an option too.
- For fairness, I will not hold items for anyone until paid (or if enroute to local meeting).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cams (all used):
BD C4 .3 - in great shape - $35
BD C4 .3 - in great shape - $35
BD Camalot (no thumb loop) .75 - $25

Petzl Sirocco Helmet - size 1 - $70
Previous version. Fits heads 48-56cm/19-22in

Blue Ice Warthog 40L backpack - $79
Brand new. Won in a raffle. Don't need it

Mountain Hardwear Metatherm EXS down jacket - size S - $90
Great lightweight insulation piece for summer alpine climbs. A clone of the Ghost Whisperer with a different name. Same down fill, same materials, same sizing, even same stitching patterns. Super lightweight 800-fill down jacket, weighs 196g (6.9oz). Packs into one of the handwarmer pockets into a package about the size of a 1L nalgene

Mountain Hardwear Cloudseeker ski touring jacket - size M - $165
USED. Awesome jacket with tons of features. Made for backcountry skiing. I have one and I love it for that purpose, I bought this one new and used twice before getting the same one in a different color. Only "defect" are two tiny stains on sleeves that are almost unnoticeable

On a random note, I also have some Bolle bike helmets for 50-70% discount if you're interested in that
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And in case you're wondering: "WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THIS STUFF?"
I've been asked a few times so here's the answer: I am NOT buying on pro deal, wholesale, or with any other special pricing. I am NOT associated with any retailer, brand, or manufacturer, and I don't have any exclusive access or discounts that are not available to the general public, I just know where to look. This is just me, buying gear with my own money for really cheap and reselling for cheap. I buy stuff from online retailers, some from local retailers, some from outlet stores, and I also sell my own used gear. This is just my little side hustle, mostly to pay for my own gear purchases. So yes, I make some profits, but more often than not, I am still offering one of the (if not THE) lowest prices on the internet for that particular item. Thanks for reading!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags