[WTS] Black Diamond Megalite Tarp and Net Tent

For Sale Black Diamond Megalite Tarp and Mega Bug Tent

Tarp (30.5oz): I purchased this tarp used about 3 years ago and used it for snow camping twice. I glued on mid-panel tie-outs to help with wind loading which works well but lines should be used with a light shock cord. This tarp is well loved and I found two small areas of what looks like abrasion holes (see photos). Also the original wire in the air vent has been replaced with a stiffer electrical wire. This tarp is still in good to fair condition with no major problems. The zipper still works great and the seam sealing still seems OK. The abraded areas are small and could probably be fixed with seam sealer (or left as they are on the most lower edge of the tarp. It comes with Lineloc 3s and Lawson 3mm cord on the perimeter tie-outs. This come in a repurposed BD stuff sack.

Mega Bug Tent (46oz): this is new. I’ve set it up twice in my back yard for an half hour but its never been in the wilds and never slept in. It comes in the original BD stuff sack.

This Mega Bug Tent sells new for around $272 so for another $68 you get a reasonable (not perfect) Megalight Tarp too.

Included are two poles, one carbon (11.5oz) and one aluminum (13oz), and the joiner thing to put two trekking poles together.

All weights are on my scale and approximate.

Asking $340 for the pair shipped on ConUS using Paypal Friends and Family. Paypal Goods and Services is recommended but buyer pays the additional 3% paypal G&S fee.

https://imgur.com/a/24pn1ZB