FS: Spring Cleaning- Black Diamond Half Dome, Black Diamond Swift 25.5, BCA Tracker DTS, Timbuk2, Movement Balance 168, Kelty 0 Degree Bag, Vasque M-Possible 8

All gear is used. I'm open to reasonable offers on anything. Buyer pays shipping or free local pickup in Bozeman, MT. Paypal or Venmo is OK. Please DM me if interested. I'll respond in the order that I receive messages.

NOTE: I'm failing to get pictures to upload to mountain project but I'll create an album with pictures of all of the items and share the link in a comment below. Sorry about that. DM me if you would like more pics or info.

Black Diamond Half Dome Climbing Helmet, some scratches and stickers, never took a hard hit- $25

BCA Tracker DTS Avalanche Beacon w/Case, works fine, needs new batteries- $115

Black Diamond Swift Women's Ski Touring Boots, mondo 25.5- $100

Movement Balance Women's Touring Skis w/Dynafit Speed Radical Bindings and BD Nylon Skins, these skis are in pristine condition and is an awesome setup for anyone who wants a super light ski that will go far and still shred hard, 168 cm, 126-89-114mm, weight for the pair is 2460g- $600

Armada Norwalk w/12 DIN Rossignol Demo Bindings, 189cm, 126-141-116-132mm, some repaired scratches and coreshots but no structural damage- $200

Kelty 0° F Down Sleeping Bag, older sleeping bag that's lost some loft and feathers over the years, a couple stains, I wouldn't take this winter camping anymore but it could make a great summer camping bag- $50

Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag, size Large, velcro has some fuzz stuck in it and there is a little dirt on the exterior, this bag is big, it will hold a large laptop, several textbooks, a jacket, lunch, and a waterbottle without trouble, tons of pockets and places to put school supplies- $50

Vasque M-Possible Ice Climbing Boots, they have a couple crampon nicks in the sides of the soles but nothing serious- $100