BD Sabertooth Pro, Mammut Shell and Puffy, Used Skins, Brooks Range Tarp, Used Ski Brakes, REI Pack

Hey everyone,

Thanks for checking out the thread. Moving real soon so I’m trying to get rid of items that don’t see any use. All prices include shipping. Shipping will be done with the USPS unless requested otherwise. Prefer PayPal but Venmo is available as well. Please reach out with any questions.

1.) Mammut Kento Shell - M - $60

Really nice shell that has only been used once. I have the same shell in a large that I use all the time and this one is just too small for me.

2.) Mammut Broad Peak Light Puffy - L - $75

Really nice lightweight down jacket that has seen some use but mostly just sits in the closet due to the lack of a hood. Small feather poking through on one of the sleeves that is pictured.

3.) Black Diamond Sabretooth Pro Crampons - $105

Crampons have been used for a total of 7 hours on Mt Shasta. Came with wide toe bail only for use with ski boots. Slightly dusty from walking around the summit.

4.) Brooks Range Ultralite Quick Tent - $60

Purchased last year to used as a camp kitchen tarp and then never used it. Brand new with tags.

5.) REI Tallus 35 - $50

Mid size frame style backpack. Used a few times years ago and has been sitting in the closet ever since. Nice pack with one large compartment and brain.

6.) G3 Alpinist x Backcountry - $45

Used for a few years. I believe these were purchased before G3 altered their skin sizes. Currently cut for a 2017 179cm ON3P Wrenegade 98. Glue is really old and tacky. Skins still function fine they just need to be re-glued.

7.) G3 Alpinist Skins - $60

Used for two years. Fits skis between 170-184. Currently cut for 2017 179 ON3P Wrenegade 88.  Skins are in good shape, same as above pair they need re-gluing.

8.) Assorted Ski Brakes - $20 each

Salomon STH 130
Salomon STH2/Guardian 115
Marker Kingpin 100-125