[WTS] Palante pack Joey, 340gr, shipping EU

Looking to sell my Palante Joey pack. I received it last Friday and tried it on one overnight (50 km) with a max load of 10 lbs. Unfortunately, this pack doesn't fit me well. I've hand wash the bag after the try. I'm located in France and willing to ship inside the EU.

Warning this is not going to be cheap... The pack cost me:

• Pack $210 (188€)
  • Shipping $33 (€29)
  • French tax 46€ (20%)
  • Customs fee 6€ ( 2.7 %)
  • Handling fee 15€

This cost me a total of 284€

Come with the two shock cords with hooks to put on the sides to secure poles or other things.

Weight 340gr on my scale with one side shock cord.

I'm willing to remove €20 of it and offer shipping in the EU. So selling it for €264 w/ shipping. I accept PayPal G+S if you are willing to pay the fee. Price is currently not negotiable.

I'm open to trade it for like a new Burn in medium or V2 19" grid or DCF.

https://imgur.com/a/HE156Zw

Last post was removed not sure if that was because I forget the weight on the title, or the price. I try to be totally transparent on the price I payed for it (I even provide the customs receipt). Even at this price I'm loosing money. If it's not selling I will revisit the price a little bit but not way that I will sell it under US "retail price" after what this cost me to get it in EU. If this against the rules let me know and I will try to sell it else where.

Detail

Tags