FS: Altra Lone Peak, Kovea Spider, Lems Shoes

Altra Lone Peak 3.5 size 13 — These are in excellent condition. I have probably 25-ish trail running miles in them. I’m using more minimal shoes now, which is the only reason I’m selling. In the pictures you can see how much tread is still there. There’s a scuff on the instep I tried to show as well. They fit more like a 12 in other shoes, in my opinion. $45

Kovea Spider — This is a great stove, but I haveĀ  probably 20 years worth of white gas I inherited and an old Whisperlite Universal stove, so in an effort to reduce unnecessary stuff the Spider has to go. It’s primarily been a Fall, Winter, Spring stove for me, and performed admirably at -10 F. It also comes with a very nice windscreen from Flat Cat Gear. $30

Lems Nine2Five shoes — I just don’t wear them, but there’s plenty of life so I’d like someone else to get some use. A few odd dings in the leather I tried to show, but other than that they’re fine. Size 46, fits like a 12 in US sizing. $35

Lems Boulder Boots — Same as above, don’t wear them, but someone else certainly should. A few more scuffs, but since it’s a casual boot there’s really no harm in that. I sized up because I was often wearing a thicker sock, size 47. $30

I’m in the Helena MT area, so anyone local there feel free to setup a time to check it out in person. I’m in town a few times a week. Thanks all.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags