[WTS] EU Seller: Zpacks 20F/-6C Long/Wide Sleeping Bag (21.7oz/615g) PRICE DROP!

Avoid expensive customs fees all (you EU people), and also long waits for a great UL sleeping bag! This bag has served me well and I have always taken good care of it. Used on section hikes during colder temperatures over the years, and never on any longer thru-hikes. Selling because I prefer a hybrid synthetic/down quilt I recently bought.

2014 Zpacks 20F/-6C Long/Wide Sleeping Bag, 21.7oz/615g, 900 fill untreated down, and in very good condition. Stored hanging in my closet, no damage, stains, or wear that I can see. I have only slept in it with base layers and sleep socks and/or other clothing on, still very puffy and I never saw the need to wash it. I always air out my quilts/bags outside in some fresh air after trips. Paid 430 USD plus shipping and customs costs for this new, asking 295 USD. Free shipping to anyone in the EU, buyers outside EU covers shipping cost. I'll also throw in a silnylon stuff sack and a piece of Zpacks nylon repair tape made especially for their bags.

Here's some pics of it from last week: https://imgur.com/a/R2tbC8r

Please feel free to ask questions.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags