[WTS] OR Incandescent Belay Hoody (16.1oz) | UGQ 40° Quilt - long/wide (17.1oz)

UGQ Flight Jacket 40° + 1oz overfill - Album

800 fill top quilt with a white M10 inner and 15D amaranth outer.

78"x55", full taper to drawstring and snap footbox.

17.1 oz, 10.03 oz fill.

Comes with stuffsack (0.75oz) and large ripstop storage bag. The storage bag has some bizarre speckles on it. Maybe the sack was hit by a neighbor's DEET overspray while car camping? Not sure, but it doesn't affect the sack at all, and the bag is flawless. Very warm for the weight and rating. UGQ was using the 30% overstuff standard back when I purchased this, so you can have faith in the rating (even without the overstuff). The white color is pretty neat if you enjoy seeing the down inside and knowing straight up how much or how little grime is on a quilt. Always used with baselayers, previously laundered in a front loader with Nikwax Down Wash. Upon request I can run it through another cycle.

$150 shipped.

Outdoor Research Incandescent Hooded Down Jacket (Men's) - Large - Album

Pristine condition, received direct from Outdoor Research as warranty replacement. Worn maybe half a dozen times. Both pockets are fleece lined, and the jacket folds into one for clipping to a harness, or turning into a fleece covered down pillow. This thing is seriously warm! You will look like a Chow Chow in this monster and love it.

Large fits great on me: 6ft, 200lb, 42" chest.

Check the Outdoor Research product page for more details and REI's website for tons of reviews.

7oz of 800+ fill according to OutdoorGearLab

16.1 oz

$200 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags