[WTS] 2 Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece // NEW WITH TAGS // CAD$55 each OBO + Shipping and PayPal fees

Item: Men's Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece we all know and love. Good as a mid-layer on cold days and as an outerwear on cool days.

Colour: Nickel with Forge Grey, and Pale Khaki (yes, 2 available up for grabs)

Size: Small for both

Fit: Note that I am giving this information based on the Patagonia Better Sweater JACKET size small, but the 1/4-Zip should be very similar or even exactly similar to the fit of the jacket. I'm 6ft, 165 lbs, thin build. Fits perfect for me though I like my clothes on the slimmer side than loose, I'm able to layer a base layer beneath it no problemo. This jacket is also thin enough for me to layer an insulation layer on top of it. The sleeve for me is the perfect length, it ends 1 inch beyond my wrists. The hem goes down to about my hips. Refer to the photos for a better idea.

Condition: New with tags. Ordered on 22 April 2019, came in the mail 25 April for the pale khaki, and 26 April for the nickel with forge grey.

Reason for selling: I wanted to buy the better sweater jacket in forge grey size small but it was sold out. So I bought the 1/4-Zip in pale khaki because this colour was the only one available in small and was on sale, then I noticed that the nickel with forge grey 1/4-zip is available on small, so I bought that too. THEN, I checked the better sweater jacket in forge grey and the size small was available! So I finally bought that and settled with it.

Price: I could return both 1/4-zips to Patagonia and get a full refund for both, but why I'm not doing that is because I had a discount code and bought them at less than the discounted price so that I can offer you a lower price. So if you don't have the discount code and buying from the Canadian Patagonia website, you'd buy one of these for CAD$83 including shipping and taxes (as of this writing the pale khaki and nickel with forge grey size small are out of stock). So I'm selling each one for CAD$55 OBO + Shipping and PayPal fees. The total should still be less than CAD$83 if you buy from Canada. USA buyers are also welcome but it might be cheaper if you buy straight from the Patagonia USA website since shipping from Canada to the US could be quite expensive, and also not to mention complications with customs/import duties. Canadian buyers preferred.

PHOTOS!!! https://imgur.com/a/i5Q5Gue

If you need a winter jacket, check out my other post here. I'll waive the shipping and PayPal fees if you buy the winter jacket too.

EDIT: I will return these to Patagonia on Monday, 29 April if no one expresses any interest before then.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags