[WTS] Europe/EU Seller Closet Cleaning: Zpacks DCF 6x9 Flat Tarp (8.4oz/240g), Borah DCF Bottom Dimma Bivy (5.3oz/150g), and Zpacks 20F/-6C Long/Wide Sleeping Bag (21.7oz/615g)

I live in Sweden, and would prefer to sell to other people that live in Europe/EU due to easier/cheaper/faster shipping. So I'll include shipping costs for any EU buyers. EU buyers, skip customs fees from quality UL gear from the USA! I'm willing to sell to outside the EU so long as buyer covers shipping costs. Paypal only, buyers cover the fee or send payment as friend.

Here's an Imgur album of pics of the gear that I took today: https://imgur.com/a/olLzsqt

All three pieces of gear have been used with care on section hikes over the last several years. I take good care of all my gear, store them properly, non-smoker home, and all three pieces of gear have served me well. I am selling because I've upgraded to new gear that works better for me and the conditions I hike in as I've continued to evolve and fine tune my kit.

First up is a custom Zpacks 1.0oz DCF 6x9 tarp that clocks in at 8.4oz/240g, 8 tie outs (2 ridge lines and 3 side on each side), and is in very good condition. This is a rare tarp, as Zpacks no longer does custom work. Looks almost as good as when I first got it: no damage or wear that I can see. 1.0oz DCF is pretty bomber stuff, and still lighter than nearly all the other waterproof fabrics out there, yet super waterproof. 180 USD.

Next is an early version of the custom Dimma bivy by Borah Gear. Only weighs 5.3oz/150g, with M50 and mesh top, and 0.75 DCF bottom. This bivy does have some wear on the top and I've done a few minor repairs to it, but the bottom seems fine, never had to fix it and no damage that I can see. It's in fair/decent condition and still has plenty of life left in it. 80 USD.

Willing to sell the tarp and bivy combo together for 250 USD. Total weight of the combo is just 390g!

Last is a 2014 Zpacks 20F/-6C Long/Wide Sleeping Bag, 21.7oz/615g, 900 fill untreated down, and in very good condition. Stored hanging in my closet, no damage, stains, or wear that I can see. I have only slept in it with base layers and sleep socks and/or other clothing on, still very puffy and I never saw the need to wash it. I always air out my quilts/bags outside in some fresh air after trips. Paid 430 USD plus shipping costs for this new, asking 320 USD.

Feel free to ask questions!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags