[WTS] Mountain Laurel Designs Cuben Solomid Innernet (8.6 oz)

Mountain Laurel Designs Cuben Solomid Innernet

Verification

Asking $160

Quick stats

• ~26” wide, 84” long, 42” tall (See pics at bottom for measurements)
  • Cuben bathtub style floor (.75 dcf)
  • Corner struts with shock cord tieouts
  • Inner storage pocket
  • Dual zippers/side entry
  • hooks on outside to clip onto outter tent walls

Used, good condition. Has zero tears/scuffs/abrasions. Normal light wear you'd expect from only a few times of use. I bought this used in 2016. Selling because I realized I’ve had it for 3 years and have only used it on a couple trips. I am a hammock camper in summer, and if I’m not hammock camping I’m using a flat tarp and a different net setup. My solomid has basically become my winter shelter and I don’t need this net for it.

Previous user altered the corner shock cord, I’ve left it like that because it works just as well. Can easily change it how you want. I’ve added some longer zipper pulls that can be used while laying down but they can be removed if you want. Does not include stuff sack, I didn’t receive it in one and don’t have one for it. I loosely roll it up and stuff it down inside my pack to fill in the gaps and this works well.

Fits perfectly under MLD solomid, duomid, etc. I’ve also used this under other shelters like the SMD Gatewood Cape and a flat tarp pitched in a half pyramid shape. I'm 6'1" and 200 lbs, I fit just right inside. The foot end of my quilt hits the netting on the end lightly, and head almost touches the net. Its just wide enough for a 25" wide pad or 20" pad and some gear lined up inside.

Picture Album

Only picture I have of it of it set up with my solomid from a couple weeks ago

PayPal preferred. Buyer pays 3.5% PayPal fees. CONUS Shipping included.

Thanks for looking.