FS: TC Pro (3 pairs), Ski Helmet, Belay Devices, Tent

Local pickup in Golden, CO preferred for all of these items but I can ship for an extra $5 plus buyer pays shipping.

TC Pro (41.5). These are in pretty good shape with a fairly fresh resole.CLAIMED.

TC Pro (40.5). These belonged to the mighty and powerful Maury Birdwell (that's right, THE Maury Birdwell) so you can own a piece of climbing history. He gave these to me after I lent him the above pair of 41.5s for his send of Original Sin on Mount Hooker back in 2017. The toes are a little blown out from his poor footwork, but if you out a bit of work into repair, these things will be awesome. $15.

TC Pros (42). I think these were my first pair of TCs ever. They are completely beat but they'd be a nice shoe for desert splitters in the 1" to 1.25" size because the toe is very thin (that was my reasoning to hang onto them for so long anyway). $10.

ProTec Ski Helmet. $10.

BD ATC belay devices. $5 each or free with other purchase.

One-man tent (could probably squeeze in two but it should probably be with your significant other). Three season deal with mesh sides and a rain fly. I've used this thing for a couple of longer trips deep in the Wind Rivers and it holds out the rain just fine. Got is all rigged up with guy-lines (rope innards). I don't have a stuff sack for it, unfortunately. CLAIMED

Detail

Tags