FS: Hyperlite UltaMid 4

$300 for a well-loved $900 shelter. You save $600! 100% waterproof. I used it in an overnight rainstorm last month. Good condition. Some Dyneema fibers are beginning to fray. I added Tyvek tape in a few areas to prevent fraying. I have lubricated the zipper regularly and it had a new slider installed two years ago, so it should not fail anytime soon! See the photos for details. This is a superb shelter and will last for many more adventures, but probably not ten years of consistent hard use. Satisfaction guaranteed: if you are not happy with its condition, please send it back and I’ll refund your money. Included: shelter, 50 ft extra line, new DCF stuff sack ($30 value), and free shipping. Also, Hyperlite has an excellent repair program. When a part of the shelter eventually does wear out, you can contact them for a repair. Please send payment via PayPal friend/gift or cover the merchandise fee. I’ll be traveling out of state and can ship this to you on April 30.

Please respond below if you are interested and I’ll message you with my email for payment.

Enjoy!

Detail

Tags