Updated 4/20 with more gear. Shoes (Mythos 40.5 & 41), Stopper set, Hex set, Yosemite Hammer, Rescue 8

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new) and Moses Tomahawks.

La Sportiva Mythos size 40.5. These have seen very little use (a few pitches). A little dirty but the rubber is still excellent and they have no smell. $68.

La Sportiva Mythos size 41. These have seen a good bit of use but still have life in them. Have not been resoled. $44.

Wild Country Rockcentric Hexes set #3 - #9. Brand new. $53.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $43.

Black Diamond Stopper Set #1 - #13. Non-anodized (no colors). Brand new with tags. Exactly the same as the newer colored version (which retails for $144), but significantly cheaper. $72.

Petzl Goutte D'eau hook. Unused. $14.

Yates Shield bigwall harness size Medium. This harness has seen a lot of use. It's likely best suited to routesetting in a gym or that type of use now. Very comfortable. Notice the fraying in one of the pics. Hammer is not included. $30.

CAMP Matik. Like new. Perfect condition. $84.

Mammut Bionic HMS auto-locking carabiner. Perfect condition/as new. $13.

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. New with tags. $83.

Gibbs ascender. $21. 

Hillsound Trail Cramons size XL. Have not seen a lot of use. Second picture shows tooth condition. $38.

Black Diamond Wired Hex set. Full set from #1 - #11. $79. 

Lot of 6 oval and 1 D carabiners. All ovals are Black Diamond. All are in good condition. $21. Sold.

CMI Rescue 8 and REI Figure 8. I don't think the Rescue 8 ever got used. $22 for the pair.

Black Diamond Index Ascender (LH). New. $60.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags