For Sale: Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 Tent

Hi Everyone,

I have a tent for sale that I listed on Facebook and someone from the climbing community recommended that I put the listing up here on Mountain Project. Feel free to get in touch if interested. I’ve also included some picture below. Thanks!

For sale: Mountain Hardwear Direkt 2 Tent and I am including the footprint for it, which is sold separately. The tent and footprint are in excellent condition and have been lightly used. They have been well cared for in a smoke free home. I’m someone who even cleans and maintains gear after returning from each trip. No holes, rips or mildew. See pics. The tent body comes complete with stakes, tent poles, a repair sleeve and extra guyline. It would work for someone up to around 6’1” with room to spare and is completely freestanding. This is an alpine tent made for high altitudes or dry winter conditions. Not for 3-season backpacking. Please feel free to pm or comment with any questions or if interested. Looking to sell for $350 USD, not swap. The tent goes for $550 and the footprint goes for $50. That’s a savings of $250 for both! PayPal payment preferred. I’ll pay for shipping and will send it out as soon as payment has been confirmed. Once I’ve shipped the items I’ll get in touch with the buyer again to confirm and provide a tracking number. For the tent and footprint specs see below (info from Mountain Hardwear’s website). Thanks!

Details

Ultralight mountaineering tent engineered for high-speed, high-altitude ascents where every gram counts. Sets up quickly and safely even in harsh conditions, thanks to the internal pole system. Compact footprint fits in tight spots. Architecture strengthened and stabilized by Mountain Hardwear’s Evolution Tension Arch™.
Features:
* Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL® poles
* Internal pitch pole system
* Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
* Zippered mesh vents at roof and door for ventilation
* Attachment points for optional external vestibule
* Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper construction
* Multiple guy out points to stabilize tent in high winds
* Removable internal pocket helps keep you organized
* Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
* Optional floor footprint available (sold separately)
* Guy out line and line tensioners included

Materials

* Pole Type: Paleria 'DAC Featherlight™ NSL
* Fabric Fly: 30D Nylon Ripstop T 4000mm Ether Type PU/SIL
* Fabric Canopy: 30D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm PU
* Fabric Tent Floor: 30D Nylon Ripstop T 4000mm Ether Type PU/SIL FR

Additional info from REI’s website:

Technical specs
Best Use Mountaineering
Seasons 4-season
Sleeping Capacity 2-person
Minimum Trail Weight 2 lbs. 10 oz.