FS: ICE / MOUNTAINEERING GEAR - CAMP Cassin X-Gyro Spinner Leash NEW / Koflach Degre Mountaineering Double Plastic Boots Vibram EU 7.5 / US 8 - PRICES REDUCED

CAMP Cassin X-Gyro Spinner Leash NEW - $45
Koflach Degre Mountaineering Double Plastic Boots Artic Systems Austria Vibram
EU 7.5 / US 8 - $45

Black Diamond Express Ice Screws 22cm (x2 available) - $30 per screw SOLD
Black Diamond Cyborg Pro Crampons - $110 SOLD
Black Diamond Viper Ice Tools (set of x2) - $225 SOLD
Black Diamond Ice Clipper set of two - $9 SOLD

CAMP Cassin X-Gyro Spinner Leash (umbilical cord leash style) new, never used! Link below.
https://www.backcountry.com/camp-usa-cassin-x-gyro-leash

Black Diamond Express Ice Screws 22cm (x2 available).  These have been placed maybe a couple times, basically like new.These are 22cm with green spinners (the colors have since changed).
Black Diamond Ice Clippers- set of two, used, in good shape.

Koflach Degre Mountaineering Double Plastic Boots Artic Systems Austria Vibram EU 7.5 / US 8
Great for mountaineering and ice climbing.  I’ve used them climbing lots of vertical ice in the NE and also on a mountaineering trip in Alaska.
Specs:
Double plastic mountaineering boots with liner.
Size 7.5 EU / 8 US (Mens/Unisex)
I wear a 7-7.5 Women’s shoe and these fit well (maybe a bit big) with thick socks and extra room in toe.
Vibram soles in excellent condition with toe and heel welts, compatible with step in style crampons.
Overall good used condition.  Signs of wear are that the black strips across the front of the toe are cracked (I’ve glued them), this is just cosmetic, as the grey plastic boot is intact beneath, and doesn’t affect the function of the boots at all.  Also my name is written on the instep of the boots, can clean off with alcohol probably.
Unavailable now, but retailed around $300.

From Koflach site:
  • Pliable polyurethane shells make them excellent for hiking on snow or rocks; soles are suitable for vertical ice
  • Y-Technology™ outer shells, dual density polyurethane; stiffer near the bottom for crampon security and softer over the instep for flex
  • Vario hinges allow natural forward and lateral foot flex making for easier approaches on rocky terrain or flat-footing techniques on steep snow
  • Removable inner boots feature bacteria-resistant polyester linings that help move moisture away from feet
  • Reliable Vibram® rubber lug outsoles provide traction on a variety of mountainous terrain
  • Steel ball eyelets allow snug lacing by letting you pull tightly with a minimum of effort, even with gloves on
  • Temperature rating is estimated to be -30° Fahrenheit

Black Diamond Viper Ice Tools are used in good condition.  These are the older orange version (I think redesigned in 2015- current version linked below), and has x1 hammer / x1 adze.  Picks need to be sharpened.  There is some cosmetic wear from use, but structurally sound- never dropped.
These have the BD android quick release leashes, but as you see one shaft mounting side is lost. I’ll include the leashes anyway if you want.
https://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en/ice-climbing-tools/viper-BD412085_cfg.html

Payment via paypal and buyer pays shipping via USPS priority mail or free local pickup in Seattle area.  I’m pairing down and posting gear in multiple threads; I can combine shipping if applicable.
Please send me a DM to purchase or with any questions.  Thanks!

Boots

Tools

Gyro Leash
 Screws and Clippers