[WTS] Black OR Helium II Mens Large, Borah Gear 5.5'x9' Solo Tarp, S2S Single Nano Net, Headlamps

I’m doing some spring cleaning and going through my gear closet and I have the following items I’d like to find homes for:

SOLDOutdoor Research Helium II Mens Large, Black (6.7 oz) $80SOLD

Like new. Purchased in 2014? I believe. The Logo is peeling off on the front, but otherwise it’s in good shape. Selling because I have a Frogg Toggs that fits better and I wear more. Pertex Shield+, 100% Nylon, packs into it’s own pocket. Fits snug on me. I'm 6'1" 200lbs for reference.

SOLDBorah Gear 5.5'x9' Solo Tarp (7.9 oz) $45SOLD

Like new. Purchased in 2018 new from Borah. Only set up a couple times to test. Great little tarp. I’ve been packing it in my daypack if I’m going to be out more than a few hours since it’s so small. Selling because I’d like a larger tarp. 20d ripstop silpoly is low stretch and doesn't sag in the rain. Flat tarps provide nearly unlimited different set-up options. Ties outs at each corner and at mid-points, 8 total. Comes in stuff sack, does not include guylines.

Sea to Summit Nano Mosquito Pyramid Net, Single Size, Non Insect Shield Version (3.2 oz) $30

Used two nights. Purchased in 2018. Has a small tear on the bottom skirt, otherwise like new. Selling because it’s too finicky for my taste. The Nano Mosquito Pyramid Net Shelter is the perfect piece of protection for the buggiest of adventures. Ultra-Vis 15D mesh is exceptionally light and offers great visibility and air flow. The asymmetric shape means the apex of the pyramid is closer to the head end for more usable space. An elasticized hem tucks under your sleeping mat or mattress for a secure fit.

Nano Net Pics

Headlamps Selling these because I picked up a Nitecore NU20 and probably will never use these again and they’re just taking up space. They’ve mostly been my loaner lamps for friends I’ve taken out the past few years, but they all have their own stuff now. If you want the S2S Nano Net I’ll cut the price in half per headlamp. Not exactly sure of lumens/battery life/stats as models changed since then.

Princeton Tec Fuel (2.8 oz) $12

Like new, from 2014. Used this a lot while running at night, decent beam.

Uses 3xAAA Batteries

Fuel Pic

Black Diamond Ion (1.9 oz) $12

Like new, from 2016. Brought this on a lot of overnights, unique slide on/off, has red light function.

Uses 2xAAA Batteries

Ion Pic

I’ll be out of town for Easter this weekend, will respond as able, first come first serve. Will ship beginning of next week.

PayPal, shipping included.

Edits: Formatting

Tarp is SOLD

Helium II is SOLD