FS: Hammock gear cuben palace, Ursack,lunderquilt

Hammock gear 12 foot Dyneema fiber palace tarp. Camo. New the tarp goes for 510$. It was used it for two weeks on the Appalachian trail this spring. Hammock camping is not working for me so I’m selling everything. The tarp comes with Dutchware wasps plus lines for suspension. It also comes with mini ground hogs and Dutch hookworms.Asking 450$ shipped for everything. It also comes with clips and shock cord to toe the doors down. Weight 11.75oz

Dream hammock sparrow.11ft. Right lay. 1.6oz HyperD Dark Olive<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>Comes with Dutch tree huggers and Whoopie slings.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”>  </span>One tree hugger has a slight tear in it. It also comes with a hammock gear ridge line organizer. Asking 120 shipped. Hammock comes in around 19oz.

Hammock gear 20 degree premium incubator underquilt. Standard fill. On my scale it’s coming in at 22oz. I bought this from someone on BPL. It was in like new condition from then. I used it for two weeks on the Appalachian trail. Asking 175$ shipped.<span class=”Apple-converted-space”> </span>

Ursack major. White. 7.6oz. It has only seen a few weeks of use.

I’m currently on the Appalachian trail at Standing bear hostel. Monday or Tuesday I will be at hot springs where I will be able to ship everything out.