FS: NIKE Women's Legend 2.0 Capri Tights Dri-Fit Small Super Dk Grey Black NEW (x3 Avail)

NIKE Legend 2.0 Capri Tights Dri-Fit Small Super Dk Grey Black NEW (x3 Available) - $25 each or $65 for all x3
Patagonia Women’s R2 Fleece Jacket Full Zip Size Small Good Condition - $35 SOLD

Patagonia Women’s R2 Fleece Jacket Full Zip Size Small Good Condition

This is the older model of Patagonia R2 Fleece Jacket
Specs:
Women’s size small
Total length from high point shoulder 23 ½”
Bottom opening 38”
Raglan sleeve length from Neckline to sleeve edge 29 ½”

Fuzzy R2 stretch Polartec fleece fabric (100% polyester).  It has R1 grid fleece on the inside of the collar and at sleeve opening, and reinforced woven fabric around the pocket zippers
Details:
Full zip jacket, with chest zip pocket and side hand zip pockets, with mesh pocket bags.
No major signs of wear, except that the back neck tag is a little worn, overall good used condition.  Current version retails for $169.

Link to current version

Payment via paypal and buyer pays shipping via USPS priority mail or free local pickup in Seattle area.  I’m pairing down and posting gear in multiple threads; I can combine shipping if applicable.
Please send me a DM to purchase or with any questions.  
Thanks!
Smoke and pet free home

NIKE Legend 2.0 Capri Tights Dri-Fit Small Super Dk Grey Black NEW (x3 Available)

Never worn, brand new condition- however, I have removed the tags. I have worn these capri tights for years and bought multiples, but now I have changed, so I have extras to sell.
I have x3 pairs available; I'll give you a deal for buying all three!
Very flattering fit and seam lines. High waisted fit with a wide self waist band is super comfortable for movement.  Overall these are great leggings!
Very soft and comfortable 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex.
Dri-fit fabric is great at wicking away sweat.
19 1/2” inseam, capri length
These are size small, and I’d say they run true to size.  According to Nike Small fits 4/6, waist 26"-29", hip 35.5"-38.5."
Color is a super dark grey /off black, but they are almost black.
Retail price: $60

From NIKE:
STYLE# 548494-010  Nike
 Elastic waistband with Nike branding
 Dri-fit keeps the sweat away
 Stretch fabric for ultimate comfort
 Open hem
FIT: Tight fit
FABRIC: 88% polyester 12% spandex

Payment via paypal and buyer pays shipping via USPS priority mail or free local pickup in Seattle area.  I’m pairing down and posting gear in multiple threads; I can combine shipping if applicable.
Please send me a DM to purchase or with any questions.  
Thanks!
Smoke and pet free home

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags