FS: #vanlife (SOLD)

Picture this if you will: You get your motor running, head out on the highway, looking for adventure, or whatever comes your way.
YOU WERE BORN TO BE WILD.
But not so wild that you don’t require any modern amenities.  No, you’re a more tasteful wild. You want  comfort in your life, like a refrigerator, toaster, full size bed, sink, wine rack, bike storage, and of course a comfy place to sit down and work or drink beers with friends.
Well let me tell you something bubs, you can have it all. A life of high adventure and refined taste awaits you in this distinguished 2008 GMC Savanna 3500. She ain’t much to look at on the outside, but she’s got a heart of gold. With only 130k miles on the 4.8L V8 Chevy LS motor you can be sure that you’ll continue to roam free for many more years to come. The No-Fun Mothership could be yours for the low price of $11999 TODAY!

Located in the Western United States, will deliver.

NOTES:
-She runs like a fu*kin champ guy. 
-someday it’s going to need a new rear main seal. I’d doesnt leak badly enough to have to put more oil in between changes right now.
-Air bag light is on. This doesn’t effect inspection in most places. I have no idea if it’s out, old, or just weird. I always figured if you crash this thing that badly you’re gonna die anyway. YMMV.
-Clean title (which I need to find or you need to register in a place where you only need a bill of sale, we’ll work it out)
-450W Solar, 300 AH storage, 1000w Pure sine wave inverter.
-sometimes the stereo goes on and off. It has its own fuse in a really dumb spot on the back and bumpy roads make it try to fall out. I’ve fixed it before and can tell you how or do it for you.

Detail

Tags