[WTS] REI Radiant 0f, Exos 58m, Alite and Boreas cottage bags

REI Radiant 0f bag was my go-to for years. It's still quite servicable, and I wouldn't hesitate to take it out again, but looks its age. I've been cozy, dare I say warm, down to 15f with a tent, pad, and liner. It's just over 4lbs and I switched to a thermarest polar ranger for winter and quilt for summer. Smells a bit like goose but has been washed with nikwax down wash and proof. Common complaint with this bag is that it loses a feather every time you take it out, but hasn't affected loft or performance. $100 shipped, comes with storage bag and stuff sack.

Osprey Exos 58 medium. This is a great bag and has about 200 miles on it. Shows very little wear on the bottom because it always tips over, but mostly was used with a rain cover and seat pad on the bottom. This is the newer version without hip belts. Absolutely love this bag but hyperlite porter is fully superior . $150 shipped.

Alite designs backpack This is a very cool bag that I have used for day hikes. The external frame is removable for more capacity/less weight and it has well placed compression straps without being too busy. I love this bag but it's over 2lbs and my Hyperlite daybreak fully supercedes it. $50 shipped.

Boreas Monteray drybag backpack. This is another local SF manufacturer. This is an internal drybag backpack with stuffable shoulder and hip belts and a nice zippered pocket on top. Very cool bag with smart features, but over 2lbs and it's got to go to make room for another dyneema bag. Never used with tags still on it. $75 shipped.

Post in thread and send me your email for a PayPal invoice or take 10% off for crypto, just let me know which one you want to send and I'll give you my address. Available for pickup in San Francisco.