[WTS] Dream Hammock Darien (16oz), BlackRock Gear Beanie M (24g), Soto WindMaster 4 Flex Pot Stand (1oz), Minibull Designs QMH Mug (1.65oz), 3 Stakes, Fancee Feast Stove + Extras (~1oz)

Hi!

PICS: https://imgur.com/a/ClUP5oz

1) Dream Hammock Darien Burnt Orange. 11ft, Right Lay. 58" wide, 1.6 Hyper D Ripstop. This is my first hammock received a few days ago, so it is brand new. I hung it up in my room and liked it so much, that I want to do one that's completely custom. I removed the tie outs except the ones at the foot and head end. Comes with ridgeline organizer. Will include 2 lines of shock cord for tie outs and 15ft of yellow Zing it. Paid $152 shipped. Asking $130 shipped.

2) BlackRock Beanie, white, medium. Bought a couple of weeks ago and meant to return it but haven't heard back from BR, so I'll try and sell it here until they respond. Brand new. Asking $40 shipped.

3) Soto Windmaster 4 Flex Pot Support (no stove included). Brand new, got it with the windmaster with the triflex and don't need it. Asking $5 shipped.

4) Minibull Designs QMH mug. Had this for a while but never really used it. It has some singe marks from when I tried using it with an alcohol stove. Also has some blue marks inside from when a pen I had in it leaked, I tried to wash it out, but it doesn't seem to want to come off. Drank coffee from it and am still alive so.... No lid. Asking $10 shipped.

5) 2 MSR Mini Groundhogs and 1 Shepherd Hook stake. Don't need em' anymore. Asking $2 shipped.

6) Fancee Feast Stove. Comes with titanium windscreen, aluminum vapor barrier, and measuring cup thing. Used a few times and still works. Asking $13 Shipped.

Packages: Everything- $185 shipped. 1,4,6- $145 shipped. 2,3,5- $40 shipped.

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!