FS Zpacks 20F Classic Sleeping Bag XL and Wide ($100 off retail)

Selling my Z-Packs 20F Sleeping Bag

Purchased new in late 2014, so it is slightly different style than the current Zpacks classic bag.  I had a conversation with Zpacks and they said the only difference in the new bags is that some of the baffles are now vertical instead of horizontal along the body.

This bag is made for a big person.  It is a “Wide” width, and is the “Extra Long” length.  I am 6’2″ and 200 lbs and it fit me fine.  The fill is 850 Down with the Hyper-dry Water Resistant Treatment.  Weight spec is 22.1 oz / 627 grams.  I weighed this when I received it and it was 631g.

I have slept in this less than 10 times (5 nights in Golden Trout Wilderness, 3 nights in Montana on the borders of the Bob Marshall Wilderness, 2 nights on the Mojave Trail).  Ironically, the Mojave provided the coldest nights!  Every time the bag was used it was in a tent and not on the ground or in the open air.  I am a cold sleeper and always wear a full set of silk long underwear so this bag is super clean.  The reason I am selling it is that it just wasn’t warm enough for me when temps dropped below 32F.

The bag appears brand-new on inspection.  Zipper and hardware is perfect.  The only flaws are a few places where a single outside stitch has gotten a big belly.  This was like this from the factory and I did not think it was a problem.  This is detailed in the photos.  It has always been stored hanging and not in a stuff sack so there is no compression of the down.

I paid $430 for the bag.  Current cost at ZPacks w/o the Hyperdry treatment is $419.  I would happily sell it for $330 including shipping.  PayPal payment would be acceptable to provide traceability and purchase protection.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags