FS: Men's small-sized clothes--priced to sell!

[Update 4/11/2019] I have a bunch (at least 6 pair) of pants with waist size 30 that no longer fit me.  If someone is interested in them, send me a PM and I'll dig them out.  They're good pants for climbing in good shape.

Everything in this post is Men's size small (with the exception of one item which is Medium and listed in the description and honestly fits more like a small).  If you buy multiple things, we might be able to negotiate the price.  I live in SW Longmont and work in North Boulder (at Broadway and US 36).  I would prefer not to ship anything, but if someone is super keen on something I will ship for a reasonable fee.  All items are coming from a smoke-free person and home.

[I'm editing this post as stuff sells, so if it's still here, it's probably still for sale]

$20 Fleece pants.  I think they're 200 weight (but might be 300 weight).  Full-length zippers go up both sides to facilitate putting on/off without removing boots.  Rear zip pocket.  Nylon knees and seat.

$20 Dead Bird 30" waist; 32" inseam.  Two pockets each: hip, rear, zippered cargo.  NWOT

$5 REI silk long underwear.

$20 Dead Bird lightweight nylon jacket.  Four pockets.  Draw cord on waist.  This would make a good running jacket.  Highly breathable; it is not windproof.

$15 REI 200 weight fleece zip-up jacket.  Two pockets.  Draw cord on hood.  Vented panel on pits.  An amazing soft-stool brown color.

$5 REI Medium windproof jacket (on the small side for medium).  Very well worn but has some life left.  Three pockets.  Has some stains and the right cuff seams are blown.  Did I mention that it's $5?

$15 EMS running vest.  Reflective seams on zipper, across the top of the back, and a logo on back.  Two giant pockets.  Vent panels on the back.  Draw cord on the hip.  Highly wind resistant (doesn't appear to be fully windproof).

$20 Mountain Hardwear windproof vest.  Four pockets (three external, one internal).  NWOT

$5 EMS Bergelene mid-weight long underwear.  Thumbholes.  Was my favorite base layer before I got fat.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags