FS: Patagonia Primaloft Pullover (Large), Early Winters Shaggy Fleece (Large), Mountain Hardwear Wind Stopper Fleece Jacket (Large) and Vintage Patagonia Sweater in Medium ----------

Pricing includes shipping. PPFF or please add 3% if you prefer a "goods" transaction.

Patagonia 1/2 Zip Pullover

Original Micro Puff with Primaloft 1 insulation. Minimalist anorak with deep 1/2 zipper backed with a draft flap. Ultralight mini ripstop polyester shell, total weight is 12 ounces. Pockets = 1 chest only, Elastic drawcord at the hem, 1/2 elastic cuffs. Cut full through the body with deep armpits works well for layering. Photo colors are true. Good used condition without snags, cuts, stains or patches. Insulation is not compressed or shifted. Originally purchased on MP a couple of years ago but too large now as I have lost weight. Few faint smudges but nothing prominent. Asking $65.00, shipped.

Sizing Measurements:

Armpit to opposite is 25"
 Shoulder seam to sleeve cuff is 25"
 Neck seam to cuff over top of shoulder to cuff is 32"
 Neck seam at the zipper to body hem is 24"

Early Winters Classic Wooly Pile Jacket - Size large. 88% polyester, 22% acrylic fleece outer with polyester mesh laminated backing. Olive green lined in blue. Zippered hands and chest pockets. Lightly used without pilling or matting. There is a flaw area on the back side of the of the right sleeve to mention, 3 small spots together where some of the outer fluffy pile is absent. Not worn through holes. Made in the USA. Asking $40.00.

Mountain Hardwear - Size Large 

Torso is polyester fleece with a Wind Stopper membrane. Stretch panels along the sides and back of arms. Velour lined collar. This was my climbing jacket as needed for windy and cooler temp days. Moderate use for sure but without significant worn spots, no tears or ember holes. Plenty of remaining life. I'm selling due to weight loss and its a size too large. Just washed and ready to to go. Asking $20.00 shipped. PPFF or please add the fee.

Lowe Alpine Insulated 1/2 Zip Anorak - Men's XL

Waterproof/breathable Triple Point Ceramic coated, nylon exterior with polyester lining. 100% polyester insulation roughly equivalent to standard Primaloft 1 in warmth. Seams are not sealed so call it a water repellent, insulated pullover. Large hand pockets, roomy for layering. Weighs 16 ounces. Older Lowe Alpine in practically unused condition, no stains or flaws.
Asking $45.00.

Note:

"Triplepoint® Ceramic is a highly technical process in which multiple high-pressure coatings with microscopic ceramic pores are applied to fabrics in such a way that they lock into the fibers and cannot separate or delaminate. The exclusive Triplepoint® Ceramic fabrics, which are waterproof breathable, are especially designed for alpine expedition wear."

Patagonia Sweater in Medium

100% heavy weight cotton. Relaxed fit, 3 button pullover. A bit short waist-ed after washing if placed in a dryer. Keep this in mind if your are tall or have a long torso. I laid it out on a towel, stretched out the torso and let it dry. The fit was suitable for me at 5'8". Casual and comfortable, in good condition. Note the vintage label. Asking $25.00 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags