FS: Early Winters Pile Fleece (Large), Mountain Hardwear Wind Stopper Fleece Jacket (Large) and Vintage Patagonia Sweater in Medium ----------

Pricing includes shipping. PPFF or please add 3% if you prefer a "goods" transaction.

Classic Early Winters Thick, Wooly Pile Jacket - Size large. 88% polyester, 22% acrylic fleece outer with polyester mesh laminated backing. Olive green lined in blue. Zippered hands and chest pockets. Lightly used without pilling or matting. There is 1 flaw on the back side of the of the right sleeve to mention, 3 small spots where the outer fluffy pile is absent. Not worn through holes. Asking $40.00.

Mountain Hardwear - Size Large 

Torso is polyester fleece with a Wind Stopper membrane. Stretch panels along the sides and back of arms. Velour lined collar. This was my climbing jacket as needed for windy and cooler temp days. Moderate use for sure but without significant worn spots, no tears or ember holes. Plenty of remaining life. I'm selling due to weight loss and its a size too large. Just washed and ready to to go. Asking $20.00 shipped. PPFF or please add the fee.

Patagonia Sweater in Medium

100% heavy weight cotton. Relaxed fit, 3 button pullover. A bit short waist-ed after washing if placed in a dryer. Keep this in mind if your are tall or have a long torso. I laid it out on a towel, stretched out the torso and let it dry. The fit was suitable for me at 5'8". Casual and comfortable, in good condition. Note the vintage label. Asking $25.00 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags