[WTS] Gossamer Gear SpinnShelter 10.65oz

Catch and release. Gossamer Gear Spinning shelter. Bought off BPL last summer. Never used it but I did set it up in my yard a few times to play around with it.

It's made from the same Spinnaker cloth that the Spinn Twinn is made out of but it has beaks on both ends.

I don't remember the exact specifics from the sale on BPL but here is what I remember: The guy I bought it from also did a catch and release but he had it for a few years. He also only set up in his yard. The personal he bought it from was the original owner and had used it less than 10 nights.

Other than some of the white threads are a light tan color in some spots it looks new. I would keep it but I just made a tarp that turned out better than expected so I'm going to use it instead.

Just the tarp and the attached guylines (Maybe 6' ridge guy lines x2 and 2' corner guy lines x4) weight 9.65 oz

It weights 10.65 oz with tarp, stuff sack, and small bag of extras.

Extras bag: It has lines that you can attach latterally at the head and foot ends to help set the width to allow the doors to close correctly. And it has 2 short lines with a double hook to attach the ends of the doors to hold them shut.

It's been raining for a week so I haven't been able to take any set up pics. I'll post links in a comment to a review and to gossamer Gear info sheet.

http://imgur.com/gallery/ZWE3ZYW

$100 shipped to CONUS.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags