FS: Good Looking Summer Shirts – PATAGONIA / COLOMBIA Large/Medium

These were my go-to summer shirts last year, but i’ve lost weight and they no longer fit. The patagonia shirts are large, the Colombia shirts are medium, but fit like a large as they are fishing shirts that are built to facilitate air-flow. all of these shirts are in excellent used condition, no loose seams or rips or holes. freshly laundered.

1. Patagonia Steerman shirt – size large. here is what patagonia says: Made of a 100% organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts away from your skin, Button front with point collar and double-needle reinforced seams, Flap patch chest pockets with button closures, Coconut buttons throughout, Shirttail hem.
  2. Patagonia chambray blue short sleeve shirt – size large, organic cotton, great looking shirt i would wear out on the town.
  3. Patagonia hemp/cotton short sleeve shirt – size large, another great looking shirt i would wear out on the town, but you could use it on the trail and smoke it in case of emergency if you needed some CBD to stop swelling.
  4. Colombia PFG Taimiami Long sleeve shirt –  size medium, but fits like a large for sure. great fishing or trail shirt that is super soft and super light. great blue color. i had the colombia tag removed from the front of the shirt by a seamstress. you’re welcome.
  5. Colombia PFG Super Taimiami long sleeve shirt – size medium, but fits like a large for sure. great to wear on the trail or around town with the classic check pattern. super soft and super light. i had the colombia tag removed from the front of the shirt by a seamstress. you’re welcome.

how about $25 each or $20 each if you are buying multiple shirts.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags