FS: La Sportiva Batura 2.0 size 44

OR Ferrosi size L - SOLD
Excellent condition. I've worn it ~4 times. No holes, stains, loose seams, etc.

Copper Spur HV UL3 - SOLD
Good used condition. There are a few marks on the screen (shown in pics) as well as a few dirt marks/stains on the floor of the tent. I've never washed it so they may or may not come off easily. The pole bag has two small holes in the bottom. Four of the original stakes are included... Other than these things, it's in very good condition. No holes, tears, leaks, or any other issues. Zippers work great. Never had any issues with this tent and it's never been repaired.

Therm-a-rest NeoAir XLite Max SV size Regular - SOLD
Like new condition. Purchased last year and it's only been used a single night. There are a few small dirt marks on the top which will probably wash off but I haven't tried. No leaks or patches. Patch kit included. It's the boxier/comfier "max" version that weighs 16oz and inflates very quickly (~4-5 breaths). Some people complain about the SV but I've never had issues with this pad or my others with SV. Just make sure you use it properly and it saves a ton of time and breaths. Trying to thin the heard and fund a few new purchases for the spring.  

La Sportiva Batura 2.0 GTX size 44 - $240 shippedI recently bought these on this forum. They're super nice but my Nepals fit my feet better unfortunately. These are in very good condition with zero issues. No holes or tears. Zippers work great. Original insoles and laces. The only signs of wear are on the lettering on the sides and some marks on the soles. There are also a few dirt stains on them that could probably be washed out. Just trying to not lose money on these.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags