FS: Big Sky International (BSI) Revolution 2P, light weight SuprSil fabric

$220 shipped to CONUS + Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Payment via PayPal.

Big Sky International (BSI) Revolution 2P, light weight SuprSil fabric shell in Forest Green, ultra light weight no-see-um mesh 2P inner, ultra light weight aluminum poles (17in/43cm) folded length. 4 reflective spectra guy lines w/ adjusters included. This model does not have the “porch” or a window. No stuff sacks or stakes are included.

I purchased this tent new from BSI in December 2015. Since then it’s been used on a couple of backpacking trips with my son for a total of 10 nights. It’s still in terrific shape. All seams are solid and the zippers run smooth and seal tight. There is one small imperfection where the base of a vent strut is sewn. It looks like a tiny pin hole in the shell fabric at the base of the strut. I think it was caused by a needle when sewn. I actually received it from BSI that way, but since it looked insignificant I didn’t bother to follow up with them. I put a dab of SilNet on it and it hasn’t grown or caused any problems. Other than that, there are no signs of wear. It’s always been fully dried out and loosely rolled for storage in a bedroom closet.

This picture shows the pin hole. 

I’m selling it to purchase a larger shelter to accommodate my youngest son whose now old enough to join his big brother on trips with Dad! This is an awesome shelter that’s lightweight, easy to setup, and handles wind & rain with ease. If I didn’t need something bigger, I’d gladly continue using it.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags