[WTS] HippyTree, Mountain Hardwear, The North Face, Men's Medium. $75 or less!

Hey all,

Cleaning out the closet! Everything is Men's Medium, with one exception; the HippyTree Flannel that is a Large, but fits like a Medium. Everything is being sold because it doesn't fit anymore (I'm 6'2, 205-210 where I used to be 185). Items are listed in order of appearance, so should be pretty clear. Everything is in used, but great shape unless otherwise noted.

All prices include shipping & handling for CON-US, will ship anywhere at your cost. I like the phrase OBO; make me a reasonable offer and I'm down, but might ask you to cover shipping. Want multiple items? Let me know, and I'll cut you a deal. Or, just make me an offer!

Pic Album

HippyTree Scripps Flannel Shirt Jacket - Sherpa Fleece Lined, Chocolate, Men's Large Link

This thing is tight. Like, so fucking excellent for winter. Looks great, keeps you warm, just too tight for me. Size large, but fits like a Medium because of the lining. I imagine without the lining it would feel like a large. Great condition, worn this winter but not too much.

MSRP $92 Selling for $40 OBO

Mountain Hardwear Wool Full Zip Hoody, Dark Green, Men's Medium

I couldn't find a manufacturer's link for this guy, or the real name of the product, but it's pretty much like the description says. I'm betting it's a 60/40 or 75/25 wool/nylon blend. One blemish, the left-hand zipper broke off when it got caught in my car door one time. Pocket works great, but doesn't close. Breathes well, insulates well, fits tall. Great technical sweater.

MSRP $125 Selling for $60 OBO

HippyTree Longfellow Hoody, Heather Army, Men's Medium Link

This is one of the ones I really want to keep, but never wear because it fits just a bit too tight. This one is in like-new condition, super nice casual hoody that sets off your outfit for the day and pairs with anything. Has these super cool side-entry pockets that are way more comfortable than the kangaroo-style up front.

MSRP $68 Selling for $40 OBO

Mountain Hardwear Compressor Jacket, Black, Men's Medium Link

This was my first puffy, and while it's still plenty warm, again it doesn't fit. Two blemishes, pictured. One is a tear on the right shoulder, which was promptly repaired. The second is a more recent tear, which could be fixed with some duct tape or gear tape. I haven't touched it, and the ThermalQ insulation doesn't leak out, so it's waiting for the patch of your choice. Lightweight, relatively breathable and compressible,

MSRP $200 Selling for $60 OBO because of the blemishes

Mountain Hardwear Ghost Lite Jacket, Black, Men's Medium Link

This is an awesome running, climbing, and hiking layer. It's just 3oz, water and wind resistant, and omg did I mention it's only 3oz? I used to take it with me everywhere; sad it doesn't fit.

MSRP $100 Selling for $40 OBO 'cos I'm nice

Mountain Hardwear Conduit Softshell Jacket, Black, Men's Medium

I couldn't find a link for this one, but it looks halfway between the Synchro and the Android. Conduit soft-shell, great layer for those 40-60 degree days where it might rain. Blocks wind and rain, but not heavily insulated. One major blemish, the right arm got rubbed on some wet paint at some point. I kept wearing it until it didn't fit, and didn't try to clean the paint with anything serious because I didn't want to compromise the waterproofing.

MSRP $150 Selling for $40 OBO because of the blemish

The North Face Hyvent Ski & Snowboard Shell, Black, Men's Medium

Again, no link. This was my hardshell for the longest time. Zipper works, powder skirt works, pit zips work, looks great. These things are burly! Just wish it still fit. As a bonus, you can zip in the insulation of your choice; I used to zip my MHW Compressor in all the time, but you could zip your Denali in anytime.

MSRP $265 Selling for $75 OBO 'cos it's older and lightweight is the new style.