FS: Shoes (Mythos 40.5 & 41), Stopper set, Hex set, Yosemite Hammer, Yates bigwall harness, CAMP Matik, Hillsound Trail Crampons, Tricams

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new) and Moses Tomahawks.

La Sportiva Mythos size 40.5. These have seen very little use (a few pitches). A little dirty but the rubber is still excellent and they have no smell. $68.

La Sportiva Mythos size 41. These have seen a good bit of use but still have life in them. Have not been resoled. $44.

Wild Country Rockcentric Hexes set #3 - #9. Brand new. $53.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $43.

Black Diamond Stopper Set #1 - #13. Non-anodized (no colors). Brand new with tags. Exactly the same as the newer colored version (which retails for $144), but significantly cheaper. $72.

Petzl Goutte D'eau hook. Unused. $14.

Metolius Supercam size Small. Brand new. $36.

Yates Shield bigwall harness size Medium. This harness has seen a lot of use. It's likely best suited to routesetting in a gym or that type of use now. Very comfortable. Notice the fraying in one of the pics. Hammer is not included. $35.

CAMP Matik. Like new. Perfect condition. $85.

Mammut Bionic HMS auto-locking carabiner. Perfect condition/as new. $13.

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. New with tags. $83.

Gibbs ascender. $23. 

Black Diamond Wired Hex set. Full set from #1 - #10. $81.

Hillsound Trail Cramons size XL. Have not seen a lot of use. Second picture shows tooth condition. $40.

CAMP Nylon Tricam set .5 - #3. Sold as a set only. $68.