Winter goodies for sale: skins, ice axe, gloves, insulated sleeping pad

Because it's almost ice climbing season in Canada, I'm clearing out the closet a bit. You know deep down that skiing pow is way better than rock climbing, so blow all that money you saved this winter by drinking PBR and eating ramen on some ski gear that's going to seductively call your name while you swelter away the dog days of summer getting burned off your project because your legs are too big from skiing up hill all day. That's my excuse anyway.

Things are priced to move. I'll make a deal on a package of multiple things, but not really interested in haggling on a single item. You're already saving a bunch of money. Buyer pays shipping. I'll eat the 3% Paypal fee if you desire the buyer protection, otherwise let's play nice and use Friends and Family or Venmo and everyone wins.

$100 G3 Alpinist LT Momix skins: BRAND NEW. Never took em out of the box. Got them to replace an old pair of skins and ended up selling the old skis instead. Size medium x 130mm. Will fit skis between 168-184cm and up to 130mm wide. Guaranteed face shots if you go skiing with these. Deepest day of your life. Northern Rockies cold smoke.

$50 Outdoor Research Alpine Alibi gloves. Size small. Worn and used, but in pretty good shape. Normal wear on the tips of the fingers. Great for keeping your hands warm while your cold, dark heart listens to punk rock and gets nuked by spindrift on some godforsaken north face. 

$65 Big Agnes Q-Core Deluxe sleeping pad, size regular (20"x72"). Used maybe 20-30 nights? Perfect condition, no holes. I prefer the crinkly potato chip bag of the Thermarest NeoAir because I'm an asshole and like to keep my tentmates up at night while I thrash around instead of snoozing like a baby on the luxurious Big Agnes pad. Insulated and thick for those cold lonely nights sleeping in the back of your truck, wondering why you're still single...I mean, um that's never happened to me. Ever. You'll be the talk of the campfire with this comfy nest to go back to.

$50 BD Raven Pro axe, 65cm length. Used for a season and I decided I like my old Venom axe more. Comes with a pick protector. It's almost PNW volcano season. Axe is plenty long enough to knock balling snow off your crampons. Probably easiest as a local pickup in Bozeman, but I can finagle a box for shipping it.