FS Backpacking pack, Cushy Sleeping Pad

Thinning out the pack fleet and some other misc. items. PayPal FF buyer pays shipping. Can also pick up in Zion/St George. Let me know if you'd like additional photos or have any questions. Make an offer if you think pack pricing is way off, I'm just trying to get rid of things to recoup material costs to make more packs.

All homemade packs constructed with double or triple stitched seams using thick nylon thread on a commercial machine. A mix of new and recycled hardware, all original designs. They're not always the prettiest, but are built to last longer than any commercially made pack. All shoulder straps are box stitched to the pack body in addition to being sewn into a seam.

Large framed pack, 60ish liters. VX-21 body and 1000d nylon bottom. Dual 7075-T6 aluminum frame stays, aluminum spreader bar across the top or the frame stays. Vented mesh covered foam back panel. Dual density hip belt. Roll top clips down the sides or to itself like a dry bag. Daisy chains across back and sides. ~21in torso size. Frame stays are 26" long. Fits my 5'11" lanky frame well. Waist belt will fit <33in waist. Carries loads very well. Some scuffs from one hut trip but otherwise good condition. Construction is not the prettiest, but everything is super solid.

$80

Termarest MondoKing 3D size Lg. Awesome car camping pad, 4in of foam, full usable width, crazy warm and comfortable. Purchased in November and only used ~7 nights sleeping in the back of my Subaru. Car died and bought a truck with a 73" bed so this is now 4in too long for my use.

$100

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags