[WTS] MLD Grace tarp solo with solo Bug Bivy #2 (used 2 nights) .. just about perfect condition.

WTS almost new MLD Grace Tarp (0.75 DCF) and Bug Bivy 2. Both worked well on the grassy parts (see photo), but not feeling it for desert sands due to number of stakes.

https://imgur.com/a/a3hMkiQ

The Grace tarp is the green on top while the BB2 hangs underneath in a yellow/orange color

MLD Grace Tarp (.75 DCF) solo at 7.0 oz (stock) w/ stock line locks and stock guy lines cut a little long. Pretty solid even in a breeze, giving the guy lines a lot of slack, ..I was almost able to stand up inside of this (I’m 6 ft). Why sell? Staking works well in grass but not the sand where I usually end up camped,

Asking $250 but that includes CONUS shipping.

MLD Bug Bivy #2 (solo). Pretty spacious and attaches to the Grace or other similar tarps with at least a 9.5 ft ridge. I easily had more space under the tarp. Comes with precut stretch cord to “hang” under tarp. Probably could use some very thin stakes to supplement hang under tarp.

Ask: For Bug bivy #2, $135 including CONUS shipping.

Together asking $375 (knock off a little as it saves postage, driving). Mail to CONUS using USPS Priority mail.

Together they make a great ultralight system for forested areas. My PayPal is swtraveller (at) aol.com for payment.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags