[WTS] Alcohol stove, pot stand, windscreen and insulated cup. 2oz total weight $30 shipped

This is just a feeler to see if there would be any interest before I make a bunch of these kits and can't sell them. Stove is a capillary hoop style, very efficient ... 15ml of alcohol to boil 500ml of water. It requires no priming, jets form in 5 - 10 seconds after lighting. Precisely drilled 0.75mm jets create a vortex pattern that forces the flames swirling in the center of the stove. Basic soda can windscreen. I sand off the paint from the stove and windscreen and can do three different finishes on the aluminum...polished, brushed or satin. Typical hardware cloth pot stand. Insulated cup is made from a Kraft Easy Mac cup which I make a tiny pot cozy out of Reflectix to go on it, then permanently glue on, then seal the seams with aluminum tape. Cup lid is just a round piece of Reflectix to place on top when you've set the cup down. The cup holds in the heat very well. I put 188°F water into it, and 15 minutes later the temp had dropped to 174°F with an ambient air temp of about 65°F. Everything nests perfectly into my 750ml MSR Titan pot, so it's a very compact , complete and lightweight setup. Not many places to get an insulated cup that weighs just a tiny bit above 1oz.

I should probably say, just to be crystal clear, the pot is NOT included. The pics are merely too show scale. Neither is the 3oz alcohol bottle, nor the empty Coke can

Ultralight alcohol stove kit for backpacking https://imgur.com/gallery/kZXxOwk

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags