[WTS] 8.5oz Cut down older Neoair . 5.8oz Mens M EE Torrid hodded vest. 6.2oz Zpacks challenger size L jacket. 21oz Mens size 12 Hoka Challenger ATR4s.

Closet cleanout. Mostly stuff I picked up used just to try out. Now its time to purge. All weights from my scale at home. Prices do not include shipping.

Neoair same length as 7 sections of zlite (cant find a measuring tape). Got off ulgeartrade to try out the torso length inflatable life. No crinkliness on this pad. Prefer my full length inflatable. $35. 8.5oz

Torrid is a mens size medium10d/10d red outer blue inner. Got this off ulgeartrade as part of a deal with a torrid jacket and decided to keep just the jacket. $100. 5.8oz

Zpacks challenger jacket made from the cuben e-vent fabric. Got used off BPL. Only tried on inside. Never taken out into the rain. It fits a bit small on me. Apparently Zpacks stuff is known to run pretty small though. Im usually a medium/large and this is too small for me as a rain jacket for backpacking. If I wanted to wear it around town it could actually be a nice trim fit. Really nice looking jacket minus the small stain of sap or pitch on the back of the left shoulder as shown in pictures. $99. 6.2oz

Possumdown socks. Bought from zpacks. Only tried on. Not something I feel I want to carry backpacking. Super warm for the weight. $10. 2.9oz.

Saucony running hat. Wind resistant outer with light grid fleece inner. Covers ears. $10. 1.1oz

Hokas have a small slit where the fabric meets the sole on the inside of the right foot. This slit was there when I bought them. This is shown in the pictures. Got them off Ebay to try out some hokas. Walked about 8 miles in them. Not for me. Definitely used but they have plenty of life left. $30. 21oz

https://imgur.com/RFScj7N

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags